The easiest way to do this is to click the in the top left corner of your screen, then select System Preferences.
Click on the 'Security & Privacy' icon (it looks like a little metal house).
1. Click the 'Privacy' tab at the top of the window.
2. Click the 'Accessibility' icon on the left hand side of the window.
System Preferences needs to be unlocked to make changes.
If you see an open padlock in the bottom left corner, skip this step.
1. Click the closed padlock in the bottom left corner of the window.
2. Enter your username and password, then press Enter to unlock.
(This is a Apple operating system dialog, NOT a Tandem dialog)
3. Now the preferences window is unlocked.
1. Locate 'Tandem' in the list (you may have to scroll to find it).
2. Check the checkbox to the left of the Tandem icon.
3. Click the open padlock in the bottom left to lock System Preferences.